Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions and answers about Hilton Head bike rentals available from Riding Tigers Bike Rentals.
located on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
1. Do I have to lock my rental bikes?
1. Do I have to lock my bikes? Yes you must keep your bikes locked at all times when you're not using them.
5. What is a Kiddie Kart? We can attach a kiddie kart to an adult bike that can hold up to 75 pounds.
7. Do we have to wear bike helmets? No you don't, South Carolina doesn't have a helmet law.
8. Do baskets come with the bike rentals? Yes, we offer one free basket for every two bikes. Additional baskets are $1.00 each. They fit adult bikes and 24" bikes only.
9. How far in advance should I place my order? Please place your order at least 72 hours in advance.
12. Do we have to be there for the delivery of the bikes? No you don't. We will leave your receipt in
13. How do I know which bikes I rented? We will leave a white ticket in your door or under the door mat outside.
14. Can I ride my bike into Sea Pines Plantation? Yes/No. You can only get into Sea Pines if you know someone who lives there or if you are renting property in Sea Pines Plantation. You can also pay $5.00 at the gate plus a dollar per bike but they have to be in your car or truck to enter Sea Pines.
15. Can I ride my bike into any other Plantation? Yes and no. You can enter or leave any plantation if you are staying in that plantation. If you are not a renter you will need a guest pass from a home owner or renter in that plantation.
16. What are the bicycle rules on the island? Follow the flow of traffic. Cars have the right away in Plantations.